Best Love Songs of Sting

Posted by on | |
TrackList
1.A Day In The Life
2.Be Still My Beating Heart
3.Brand New Day
4.Dead Mans Rope
5.Desert Rose
6.Fields of Gold
7.Fragilidad
8.Lo How a Rose Eer Blooming
9.Russians
10.Shape of My Heart

11.Stolen Car Take Me Dancing
12.The Book of My Life (feat. Anoushka Shankar)

13.They Dance Alone
14.When We Dance
15.Why Should I Cry For You
16.You Only Cross My Mind In Winter
17.Sisters of Mercy (with The Chieftains)



Links na Web:


Download hotfile
Download Megaupload

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver